Lakeland Personal Injury Attorney

Personal Injury attorney serving Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow and all of Polk County

Schedule Appointment

Lakeland Personal Injury Attorney: Know Your Rights

It’s important to know how your rights as a victim are protected. Injuries can happen in any number of ways, and it’s always best to have an experienced Lakeland Personal Injury Lawyer on your side. John Waters is a personal injury attorney with many years of experience helping people just like you get the compensation they deserve for their injuries.

Protecting your rights against powerful insurance companies

John Waters, Esq. is a Lakeland Personal Injury Lawyer with decades of experience fighting for people’s rights against powerful insurance companies and large corporations.

He has helped numerous clients resolve their personal injury cases in Polk County. If you want to know your options, call him directly at (863) 255-5193

Is there a charge to talk to the attorney?

Absolutely Not! If you or a loved one have been injured in Lakeland or anywhere else in Polk County, you owe it to yourself to speak to a personal injury attorney.

Contact me today at (863) 255-5193 to set up your free consultation.

What type of cases do you accept?

I represent clients who have been injured in a wide variety of accidents, including car wrecks (including those involving semi trucks), motorcycle or bicycle crashes, and pedestrian injuries. I also assist people with slip-and-falls outside stores, at the workplace, or other common locations.

How much is your fee? Do I have to pay anything up front?

My fee for a typical personal injury case is based on the amount I recover for you. I don’t require any money up front from my clients and all services are provided on a contingency fee basis (you only pay me if we win your case).

How long does it take?

It can take up to a year or more to resolve an auto wreck or slip-and-fall case. An injury case involving a motorcycle or bicycle accident may take six months to one year, while other types of cases (such as suits against the government) may be resolved much sooner.

John Waters Attorney
What to expect when you contact me for a free case review:

As a Lakeland Personal Injury Attorney, I offer:

Call Today! (863) 255-5193

How do I know if you will accept my case?

You can call my office at (863) 255-5193, or email us by filling out our online form above. I will schedule a free consultation with you to discuss your case. I will review the facts of your case and answer any questions you may have. This is a free service I offer to potential clients and there are no obligations on either party.